Who Will Get Your Possessions When You Pass?

Who Will Get Your Possessions When You Pass?

Count on a trust administration in Creve Coeur, MO to manage your trust

A lot is involved with handling a trust once someone passes away. The assets of the trust have to be distributed to the right people, and a variety of state and federal laws have to be followed. Fortunately, The Law Office Of Peter A. Roth, LLC can handle the entire process.

Attorney Roth is a trust administration attorney in Creve Coeur, MO. He can obtain the paperwork, file the final tax returns and work with the trustee to handle the legal side. You don't need to handle it alone. Call 314-872-2125 to get a professional trust administrator to take care of the filings.

Know the benefits of having a trust

Having a trust administration attorney establish a trust for your property is a good idea for many people. With a trust, you can enjoy many benefits, including:

  • Determining how and when your assets will be distributed
  • Lowering the estate and gift taxes that could be applied to your property
  • Getting better protection for your assets against creditors and lawsuits

Do what you can to protect your assets with help from a local trust administration in Creve Coeur, MO. Connect with Attorney Roth now to discuss your needs.